Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkins, Apples and Horses Oh My!

One warm Saturday afternoon Ben and I took the girls to the pumpkin farm. While we were there we went on a hay ride, played games, picked pumpkins, rode horses, and then went and picked apples.

On the hay ride.



Here Ben is trying to get Amelia to stick her head in the hole. She wasn't having any of it.




Abrielle found her pumpkin.

Amelia is showing me where the pumpkins are.


Abrielle is helping Amelia carry her pumpkin.


Abrielle loved riding on the horse.


Amelia kept telling me that she wanted to ride the horse so here we are waiting in line. When it was time to get on the horse it was another story. I rode with her and she was fine until Ben wanted to take her picture (below). After we got off the horse she did pet the horse so she must have liked it.


Here we are picking many apples to make apple sauce and apple pie.








On our way home.

No comments: